© 2013 Fallbrook Vintage Car Club. All rights reserved. // Terms of use // Privacy Policy 

The Fallbrook Vintage Car Club

got it’s start back in the mid 1950's when five individuals got together at the Fallbrook Tractor Store to talk about their cars and show them off. The Club has grown since then with a 2014 roster of over 120 memberships. On May 25, 2014, we presented our 49th Annual Vintage Car Show. Our show is the longest continuously running charitable event in the history of Fallbrook. Our CAR SHOW POSTER for 2014 is the 29th in a limited edition series. Each year our poster is available at the Fallbrook Avocado Festival and at our Annual Car Show. Our show is always FREE to the general public.

Download Membership Form

The Fallbrook Vintage Car Club, Inc, is a Region of the Antique Automobile Club of America Inc, and is a California Non-Profit Mutual Benefit Corporation registered with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service as a 501c (7) organization. FVCC just completed its donations schedule for the 2013 calendar year. Total contributions to non-profit organizations were spread across over 20 organizations. Approximately 75% of the money went to Fallbrook charities with the other 25% going to support  military-related charities. This program of donations to local charities is made possible by the support given our annual  Memorial Day car show. Check out the news stories below for more information on the Fallbrook Vintage Car Club history and some of the local organizations we support..

FVCC in the News
Welcome to the
FALLBROOK VINTAGE CAR CLUB
The FVCC is dedicated to the appreciation and preservation of vintage vehicles
Through club activities that support and reflect positively on the Fallbrook Region of the
Antique Automobile Club of America.

You don’t have to own a Vintage Car
You just have to appreciate them!
COME JOIN US!

1. Host an annual car show.

2. Conduct events which will benefit both members and the community.

3. Implement programs which will both retain and recruit members.

4. Reach out to the youth of the Community.

5. Hold regular meetings and special meetings as needed.

6. Support local community organizations.

7. Assure that  any and all activities of the organization do not jeopardize the Club's non-profit status.

8. Encourage members to be active in the club.

9. Promote the Club to the community.

Fallbrook Vintage Car Club Objectives


Auto Transport
Car Show Page
Fallbrook Tire Bus Card.png

Click on an Icon above to visit our 2014 Poster sponsors

Visit Our

Our 49th Annual Car Show Was a Great Success!

Click Here!

50th Info
50th Info